Monday, July 16, 2007

Las Vegas - The Frontier Is Closed


Las Vegas, Nevada. The Frontier (The New Frontier) is closed. Forklifts have already moved barricades in place to block the driveways. The neon sign is still lit, but likely not for long.

Shortly after midnight The Frontier cleared out. The time is not precise, but in my estimation, by 12:20 or 12:30 a.m. (20 or 30 minutes into Monday) The Frontier was essentially cleared out.

I will go into greater detail on the final night of The Frontier, and how the closing of it took place, in forthcoming posts. I must still offload several memory cards, but will be covering this in great detail throughout the day.

I wanted to get a starter post out as I know that it is already almost 8 in the morning on the east coast.
-
So here is a shot from the final night of The Frontier. The Dry Martini Orchestra and a Frank Sinatra tribute front man who did a fine job of running the evening.

No comments: