Sunday, July 1, 2007

Las Vegas - Fireworks



Fireworks over the Las Vegas Strip.

On Saturday night 30 June 2007 at approximately 9:15 p.m. a fireworks show began somewhere in the vicinity of Las Vegas Boulevard and Flamingo.

I was southwest of The Strip and taken by surprise. My photos are of the fireworks as seen rising over The Bellagio. I was a few blocks on the backside of The Bellagio, and the fireworks appear to have been coming from the Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, area.

If anyone knows the origin of this fireworks show please leave a comment or send me an email.

The show lasted 10 or 15 minutes, and was solid.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've heard a private group function was supposed to have fireworks on the 4th at Caesars...maybe they changed the date? Otherwise the only fireworks that I know of for last night were the ones at Cashman Field for the 51s game.

SRW said...

I'm going with the Caesars scenario.

I looked at other shots I took before I moved a block to get a somewhat better view, and it seems most likely that it was coming from Caesars.