Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Las Vegas - LAX Billboard


LAX NightClub at The Luxor will open Labor Day Weekend 2007.


In the event that you need to view a countdown clock for this super incredible event, one is counting down the seconds right now at:




Right now, as I make this post, there is something like 30 days, 17 hours, 3 minutes, 5 seconds, until the velvet ropes are parted.


How many fatburgers will I eat between now and then?

How many times will I press my RoyVegas shutter button?

How many more posts will I make about The Frontier?

How many times will I visit The Riviera? (probably zero, no use waiting 30 days for that answer)


For the answers to these vital questions, and much more, be sure to visit this blog over the next 30 days, 16 hours, 59 minutes, 12 seconds.

No comments: