Thursday, August 16, 2007

Las Vegas - Latin Grammy Awards - Commercial






The 8th Annual Latin Grammy Awards will be held at Mandalay Bay, in Las Vegas, Nevada, on 8 November 2007. A commercial for McDonalds which was filmed at Fremont Street will air during that broadcast.


From what I saw, I expect that this will be a more sophisticated commercial than is usually seen from McDonalds. As well, because it will air during the Latin Grammy Awards, everyone involved in the production seemed to be much more excited than I have seen at other television projects.


It is good to see people excited about what they are doing. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product, when it airs in November.


This is my second post on this item. If you missed the first one, check out my post from two days ago.


Here is a link to a press release about the Latin Grammy Awards; it will be the first time that this event is being held in Las Vegas.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

The McDonalds commercial is actually airing now. I've only seen it in the Spanish stations, I'm not sure if it will be aired in the general market. I was an actor in it and we were told that the award show will only be aired by Univision which leads me to believe it won't hit the English Market. I sure hope so though....more residuals :-)

freddy said...

ive only seen one part , but the rest were all the actors are dressed up i havent seen, has any body seen the rest?

Unknown said...

does anyone have the actual tv spot?

Bryan Luksus said...

hey has anyone a link to a the video at this commercial? another actor here! ;)